We collect Non-Public Personal Information about You from the Following Sources:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms
- Your personal business dealings with us and insurance companies
- Information that we receive from the Department of Motor Vehicles or other Consumer agencies
- Information that is contained in medical records or from medical professionals that is related to insurance claims
Unless it is specifically stated otherwise in an amended privacy notice, no other information will be collected about you.
Categories of information that may be disclosed:
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or other, such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history; and
- Information from your application or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and beneficiaries
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history
To whom we may disclose information:
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone except as permitted by law. We may disclose non-public personal information about you to the following:
- Governmental agencies when required to do so
- Insurance institution, agent, or credit reporting agency
- Group policy holders
- Lienholders, Mortgagee, Loss Payee, Certificate Holders, Assignee, or any other person or organization having a legal or beneficial interest in the policy of insurance
- To persons or agencies lawfully entitled pursuant to a subpoena or court order
- Medical care institutions or medical care professionals when required
Your Right to Opt Out
If you do not want us to disclose personal information about you to any third parties, you may tell us now by "Opting Out". By "Opting Out" you will instruct us not to share or disclose any non-public personal information with insurance companies or any third parties for the purpose of obtaining insurance services. If you wish to "Opt Out", call us. We may share information about you if we do not hear from you within thirty (30) days. However, you may "Opt Out" at any time by contacting us.
If you do "Opt Out", CONTRACTORS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS may still disclose information as required by law.
We continue to protect your private information regardless of your Opt Out decision.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY CHOICES
OPT OUT REPLY
If you do not want us to disclose non-public personal information about you to any third parties, contact us and provide us with the following information:
2. Phone Number
4. Policy holder name
Please allow approximately 30 days from your notification to us for your instructions to become effective.
Your right to access and amend your personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we obtain about you. Your right includes the right to view such information and copy it in person or request that a copy of it be sent to you by mail (for which we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our costs). Your right also includes the right to request corrections, amendments or deletion of any information that is in our possession. You may notify us in writing if you believe any information should be corrected, amended, or deleted and we will review your request. We will either make the requested change or explain to you why we did not honor your request. You have the right to challenge any disputed information, which will be included in all future disclosures of your information.
You may contact us at:
CONTRACTORS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
PO Box 2880
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405
Local: (928) 846-3224
Toll-Free: (866) 941-3631
Fax: (928) 466-9122
Our Practices Regarding Information, Confidentiality, and Security
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, CONTRACTORS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS, and its affiliates (if any), reserve the right to sell or transfer your non-public personal information to a third party entity as follows:
- If the entity concentrates its business in a similar practices, product or service
- If the entity agrees to be CONTRACTORS INSURANCE SPECIALISTS’ successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected and agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.